Thursday, July 22, 2010

Superhero Scenarios

Brody and I share many loves: baseball, pancakes and comic books to name a few. Sometimes we'll get into deep philosophical conversations about the wide variety of superheroes and how their superpowers would compare when tested against a similar opponent (or to put it simply, "Who do you think is stronger, the Hulk or Superman?").

You can pretty much guess how these discussions go, but here was Brody's proposed scenario tonight: Who would win in an airplane race: The Rhino or The Lizard?

That's right. Brody wants to know which one of Spider-man's enemies is the better pilot.

This guy:





















or this guy:















I had to admit, I was stumped. I didn't know the Rhino or Lizard even had their pilot's licenses. Hard to know if their super strength, grey pajamas or green, scaley skin would prove to be difference makers in this race across the sky. Also, what kind of planes are they flying?

I think Brody and I may need to hit the comic book store this weekend for some, ahem, in-depth research.

No comments: