A big thanks to Dash and Shae for watching Brody and Abilene Friday night. April and I enjoyed a fine evening out, where we had two objectives:
1) Go somewhere to eat where we didn't have to ask for a highchair
2) Narrow down baby names for our pending arrival in two weeks
We're getting closer on names, but the Name the Baby contest is still open for entries. A $25 Deerbrook Mall gift card could be yours!
Speaking of the mall, Saturday was an eventful day as R&B star Sammie performed at Deerbrook as part of a fashion show for Seventeen magazine. I didn't get the autograph I was desperately hoping for, but I did get to work crowd control and listen to the high-pitched squeals of teenage girls as Sammie sang and danced. Certainly the relaxing afternoon I was hoping for...
But at the end of the day, Brody and Abilene showed us their own rock star side by wearing sunglasses indoors. I think they're way cooler than Sammie, but maybe I'm a little biased. Judge for yourself:


1 comment:
We had a great time - I am glad we got to go to breakfast especially! Thanks for letting us crash at your house too.
-Shae
Post a Comment