Our apologies for the delay in posting our Christmas happenings, but honestly, we're still recovering. There are plenty of photos to enjoy, however we did manage to capture a few moments with the camcorder too.
The first thing the kids saw Christmas morning was the kitchen play set Nana and Grandpa Roche sent (and April and I were up until midnight assembling on Christmas Eve):
But the most popular gift of the day was bubble wrap:
The kids really enjoyed playing with the bubble wrap, boxes and paper. I swear next year I'm just going to a packing supply store to get their gifts.
More photos to come, we promise.
1 comment:
That was adorable seeing Brody with the chef hat on and Abilene playing with the kitchen too. I love how you caught it on tape. Thank you for doing that so we could see it like we were there. That was really special. Thanks!
We love you guys! Nana and Papa
Post a Comment