--- On Fri, 5/23/08, Scott
From: Scott
Subject: RE: May 22 Comic
To: justinroche@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, May 23, 2008, 10:31 PM
Hi Justin,I think yesterday's was the Kermit one?Essentially, kermit's been missing. The police found his skeletal remains. Unfortunately, since he's a puppet I think his skeletal remains would look like jim henson's arm. Sorry for the confusion.
Hope that helps.
Best,Scott
So there's your answer. Jim Henson (who has been dead for 18 years) somehow had his arm severed and left in a back alley. Ha! Funny!
I can't wait to see the one where Walt Disney's remains are uncovered on CSI: Magic Kingdom. Dead creators of childhood icons are such a hoot!
2 comments:
Wow, that might be the most tortured setup for a comic I've ever heard. I think I would have preferred not knowing the real explanation.
Yes, we seek the truth here in Rocheville, but then when we find out the horrible answer, we wish we hadn't...
Post a Comment