As I mentioned on Tuesday, I am no Bananaologist, but I know two things:
1) Bananas aren't a particularly "juicy" fruit
2) Bananas don't leak
Today after dinner, we noticed a pool of unknown liquid underneath our banana hanger. We're pretty used to mysterious spills, stains and odors here in Rocheville, so we chalked it up to something the kids did, cleaned it up and went on with our lives.
Or so we thought.
Later I saw the oozing had returned, like something out of a horror movie. Again, applying the only two Laws of Bananaology I know to be true, I surmised it could not be the bananas. Bananas don't leak. They are not juicy. Case closed.
I submit to you now the only exception to the Second Law of Bananaology:
2a) Bananas may leak if they have rotted from the inside and split along the peel. Also, it will be squishy and gross.
We are now an official "Banana Danger Zone." Do not enter the BDZ unless you want really weird things to happen to your favorite yellow fruit. I shudder to think what will be next.
No comments:
Post a Comment