Sunday, September 13, 2009

Staycation

We're used to new experiences here in Rocheville, but this week is a weird one. Due to a new policy regarding time off, I'm using vacation days this whole week and just staying home.

But this week promises to be more Bob Villa than Ferris Bueller, as I will be attempting several home projects including replacing a door frame.

Those of you that know me understand I am not the most handy of men, as I may have tried to use toothpaste as spackle in college. However I have a whole week to figure this thing out, and hopefully not destroy my house in the process.
We'll try to keep you posted on the process, unless I somehow manage to hit both thumbs with a hammer, rendering myself unable to type. It sounds highly unlikely and very probable at the same time, doesn't it?!

No comments: