Monday, January 8, 2007

Justin on steroids?!

We're getting closer to the big move, as next week will be filled with packing, loading and closing on our new home in Houston.

In the mean time, Abby has picked this week to be sick, having a little trouble keeping food down. I was baptized by her this weekend, which I deserved after sarcastically lamenting to April that I unfortunately missed her first throw up on Friday. It wasn't pretty.

But I'm tough and can take it, especially since I'm now on steriods. Yup, that's right. Some fluid collected in my ear after a recent flight and apparently the cure is steriods. Who knew? Anyway, it hasn't been that bad. Here's a photo that I took this weekend after my first dose:


Not too bad after all the food I ate this holiday...

1 comment:

April said...

That's right, ladies...he's all mine!