Thursday, April 19, 2007

Reason for Sneezin'

Today I learned something I already knew: I'm allergic to a lot of stuff. I went to the allergist today to get a skin test done, where they basically put samples of everything on your forearms and wait to see if you react to any of it. Kind of sadistic and crude if you ask me (Hmmm, let's see what happens when we press this into your skin...), but in the end, there's a pretty extensive list of reasons why I'm congested, sneezing and stuffy.

The skin test for allergies

Funny enough, I'm apparently no longer allergic to cats. I guess my body has come to accept they're here to stay after 6 years.

Also, today a belated birthday gift arrived for Brody: a Little Tykes police car. We put it togther after dinner after Brody said "Please" about 50 times.



When we were finally done, it looked like this:



Ok, not really, but Brody still enjoyed it. While April had Lorena and I was working with Brody, we left Abby in the kitchen to enjoy some pudding. We figured she would enjoy a little dessert and be ok on her own for a few minutes, not making that big of a mess. We were wrong.




No comments: