If you watch TV (and c'mon, who doesn't?) you may have seen this commercial for PetMeds, a mail order pet medication company, featuring their spokesperson, actress Betty White. This commercial annoys me. Watch and see if you can guess why, and pay special attention to the beginning:
There is absolutely no physical way she could be holding those boxes! I don't care if 102 year old Betty White has a grip like a ninja, they are obviously glued together and the fact that they tried to slip it past us annoys me.

And because it annoys me and I comment on it every time we see the commercial, it annoys April. So, I won't bring it up again, but, I mean, COME ON!!!
There, I feel better...
There is absolutely no physical way she could be holding those boxes! I don't care if 102 year old Betty White has a grip like a ninja, they are obviously glued together and the fact that they tried to slip it past us annoys me.

And because it annoys me and I comment on it every time we see the commercial, it annoys April. So, I won't bring it up again, but, I mean, COME ON!!!
There, I feel better...
1 comment:
it now continues...the commercial has now played 7 times during the movie we are currently watching (black hawk down)....and the commercial now annoys roxanne and therefore david as roxanne mentions the annoyance of it to him each time
david says thank you :)
Post a Comment