Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cast Away!

Today Lorena's cast came off. It's amazing how four weeks can seem so long and so short at the same time.

She's back to normal, but while her left arm was virtually unusable for a month, her right arm got a little dominant and overdeveloped, as you can see:



But now she's got one heck of a right cross and can open all our pickle jars!

Ok, that's not real. We doctored that, so don't freak out Mom.

Here is the happy two-armed girl showing off her cast-less self.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hey, I don't remember giving you permission to Photoshop my arm onto Lorena's body. I typically charge royalties for that kind of thing, but I guess I can waive my standard fee in this case.

justinroche said...

Nice try Mike, but we all know you have anchors tattooed on your massive forearms.