It was fun to see Brody get into the celebration, but even he raised his eyebrows a few times and bluntly asked, "Why are we doing this?!" when Chuck E. and his minions...ahem, I mean "helpers" led everyone in a big Conga line. I also enjoyed when Chuck E. threw out handfuls of free tickets on the floor and none of the kids reacted, but parents everywhere are screaming, "Go get them! They're FREE TICKETS!!!" This is the darkest side of the recession I've seen yet.
You can see some photos by clicking here, but a few are below including the ticket melee and Brody and me hitting the 250 ticket jackpot on one of the machines! Pfftt...free tickets?! We don't need no stinkin' free tickets!



So kudos to my wife for setting up everything and being a great mom today. She even did the Conga line, with her own eyebrows raised. She is a trooper and a wonderful mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment