



Also, completely unrelated, but some of you may remember I got to test/review a couple of recipes for a soon-to-be-published Weber grilling cookbook last year. Today I found out it has been released! "Weber's Way To Grill" is now on bookshelves, and if you look really hard through the list of people on that "Acknowledgments" page, you'll find my name between, "Pizza Delivery Guy" and "Dude Who Fixed My Computer Printer."
For a backyard grilling hack, that's not such a bad place to be, really.
4 comments:
The question is, will you use your newfound fame for good, or for evil?
Whoops, that was from me.
Hmmmm...this raises some questions. Are Mike and Susan the same person? Looking back, despite being in your "wedding," I'm struggling to recall ever seeing or meeting Susan...this is one very clever scheme you have going "Mike."
Curses. My carefully crafted scheme is unraveling at the seams...now I know how Bernie Madoff felt.
Post a Comment