Ahem, I repeat, we got to see Brody's PRESCHOOL GRADUATION PHOTOS TODAY!
I think this whole concept is remarkably silly, and know I'm not alone. Yet, somehow, I'm strangely proud of my son in this photo.
Are we going to buy any? No. I'll just hold on to this one, and years from now when he asks why the word "Proof" is stamped on it, I'll just tell him it serves as proof he passed preschool. Well, that along with his ability to cut paper, listen to story time and form a line to go to recess.
He does look kind of academic though, no? With his mortar board, robes and light-up sneakers, I'd think he was valedictorian.
2 comments:
He's amassed quite a library for such a tender age, too.
Did you buy him a class ring?
Yeah, Mike, and it's a doozie! We're taking him to CiCi's tonight so he can dunk it.
Post a Comment