Brace yourself, because Brody is four years old today, and he knows it. Everything today was about his birthday. He sang "Happy Birthday" to himself, informed everyone it was his birthday, and every sentence ended in the phrase "...for my birthday."
For example, "Can I have that for my birthday?" "I'm wearing my new shirt for my birthday!" "I'm running around the room like crazy for my birthday." You get the idea...
So, our curly-haired maniac has been around for four years, and yet we feel twenty years older. Somehow space and time warp when you have children. I know my sense of time is no longer controlled by a clock but rather how long we have until Sponge Bob Square Pants comes on. When children's TV programming is your daily planner, you are an official parent.
So here are some photos from the present-opening portion of the evening.
Note: Tonight Brody finally got to enjoy the infamous set of "Daddy's" Spider-man pajamas. He was happy, but wondered why his father would give up such a great outfit...








No comments:
Post a Comment