Yesterday was full of surprises.
First, Lorena has displayed two impressive new abilities:
1) She can officially "walk," taking her first steps and
2) She manages to fall down as soon as a camcorder is turned on
So, unfortunately we don't have any footage to share, but will upload as soon as we capture this precious moment and Brody doesn't jump in front of the camera.
Then, yesterday I had the pleasure of participating in the Humble Independent School District's "Principal for a Day" program, an annual event where people in the community get to shadow a school principal and get a behind-the-scenes peek at our school system.
It was a great time as I got to visit Kingwood Middle School. My first act as principal was to declare a day-long recess and give all the teachers raises, but somehow no one took me seriously.
As the mall pretty much serves as the largest "after-school program" in the area, I was glad to see that the school system is really focused on educating and caring for the kids.
So, we'll keep trying to get Lori walking on film, but in the mean time, you'll just have to take our word for it. Hey, would a Principal lie to you?!
2 comments:
Some video inspiration for your next day. THIS is how a principal gets it done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciKDfaTjVV0
I don't know, Rod is pretty cool, and that hair is so dreamy...
But I would kick Zack out for wearing that flannel vest.
Post a Comment