A few notes from this past weekend:
- Lorena likes Van Halen, specifically the song "Panama." While we drove to the Connells on Saturday, she squeeled with joy as it came on the radio. So, anyone needing a last minute first-birthday gift, here's your chance. Also, given this new info about Lorena, I think we found her future husband in this video:
- Abby pretty much knows the alphabet. She can look at words and name every letter. However, she still thinks that every word she sees says, "Abby." She will look at it, spell it out and then proudly proclaim, "Abby!" Stop sign, McDonald's, billboards, doesn't matter. To her, they all display her name for everyone else to enjoy.
- Brody got to enjoy some technology, as Uncle Dash let him try bowling on his Nintendo Wii. Dash was very brave to entrust an expensive piece of equipment to someone who thinks things are more fun when they're smashed into little pieces.

I'm very proud of Brody for not breaking anything, and also proud of myself for resisting the urge to make a Wii-related potty training joke...oh dang. - A sentence I can add to the list of Phrases I never thought I'd say: "Thank you for letting me borrow your lip moisturizer."
- Finally, here's the Rocheville version of Friday Night Smackdown:
No comments:
Post a Comment