Thursday, June 19, 2008

Huh?! (Part II)

Another confounding Argyle Sweater comic. Anyone get this?



I'm really starting to lose my patience with this guy...

**************EDIT****************

Gold star for Mike Fine, who figured out the disturbing truth...

--- On Thu, 6/19/08, Scott wrote:
From: Scott
scott@theargylesweater.com
Subject: RE: June 19 Comic
To: justinroche@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 8:32 AM

Elmer fudd accidentally gave himself away that he killed (and ate) Porky Pig when he mentioned that he contracted Trichinosis (associated with eating unclean or undercooked pork).

2 comments:

Mike said...

I believe Mr. Fudd was trying to say "trichinosis" -- a parasitic disease caused by eating raw or undercooked pork -- but was unable due to a speech impediment.

Man, this guy has a weird fascination with the deaths of cartoon characters.

justinroche said...

Seriously, I'm rather disturbed by this guy's obsession with killing off our cherished childhood icons.

I also like how he wasn't confident enough in his artistic abilities to draw Elmer Fudd's face.