Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas (A Little Late)

Yes, I'm a little late posting Christmas photos, but we were busy having a great time with both the Roches and Connells, sorting through all the kids' presents and finally getting a little rest as the season came to an end. You can see all our Christmas photos by clicking here, but below are a few previews, including Brody's all-time favorite present (Indiana Jones whip) and a shot of my family at lunch before they flew back to St. Louis.





Also, the kids love this simple yet brilliant toy, which requires them to jump over a moving bar. I like it because it means they have to clean up the floor space before they play with it. Here's a video from last night (if you're viewing this on facebook, you may have to visit http://www.therochefamily.blogspot.com/ to view it).

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mike said...

Twix in the stockings -- well done, sir. Well done.

justinroche said...

We were going to put a Hanna Montana watch in each stocking, but Kohl's was completely sold out...

Mike said...

Probably good that you didn't... they make pretty lousy Christmas gifts, I'm told.