Friday, May 8, 2009

Blog-lite, Lately

My apologies for the lack of blog entries lately. I am truly sorry to all five people that actually read this thing.

The truth is we really have nothing new to report. We're now in a stage of life we've never experienced before. Typically by now we'd either be expecting a baby, selling our house or moving to start a new job. We've grown accustomed to this pattern over the last few years, but now, none of that his happening. It's strange to get what you thought you wanted, a break from the constant change.

Now, April may argue that things are busier than ever, and I'd certainly lose that argument, as I do all the others, but we'll try to be better about sharing those moments in our lives worth mentioning.

In the mean time, if you have time on your hands as well, try to uncover all the inside-jokes in this fantastic Seinfeld collage:



You can find the answer key by clicking here. Enjoy!

No comments: