I'm not a gardener, and the closest I've ever come to a green thumb is that horrible lime Jell-o incident of '86, but we've got a serious problem with our trees.
They appear to have some kind of moss/mold/fungus growing on them (that's how bad I am at this, I can't even identify what kind of thing it is. It is blue-ish though, if that helps). I took the girls to the local gardening center to seek help. All they could tell me is it is a fungus and they don't have anything to treat it. Thank you experts for all your help!
But while we were there waiting for answers, the girls enjoyed seeing and smelling all the flowers. Apparently Abilene associates the color of a flower with what it smells like. Here is a handy cheat-sheet for your future reference:
Flower Color: Smells Like
Red: Apples
Pink: Strawberries
Purple: Grapes
Yellow: Bananas
White: Eggs
So, if you want to fill your house with that fresh egg smell, make sure to buy lots of white flowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment