Monday, February 16, 2009

Roche Reports Available Online!

Some people have asked for it (and many have lobbied against it), but back issues of The Roche Report are now available online.

For those of you unfamiliar with the publication, The Roche Report is an annual year-in-review for Rocheville. It started as an announcement of family births (which pretty much qualified as an annual event in the beginning) and has since become a yearly tradition. By tradition, I mean that around December 15 I realize, "Oh crud! I have about a week or so to get this thing together and mailed out!"

So feel free to browse by clicking the links under the Roche Report heading on the right-hand toolbar (Facebook friends will need to click here to visit the Rocheville blog). I apologize in advance for the crude design, amateur writing and sub-standard photo editing, but I hope you enjoy it to the degree equal to the amount of work that goes in to each and every issue (which is to say, minimal, for certain).

No comments: