Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Black Knight ALWAYS Triumphs!

Today Brody got a knight costume with some of his Christmas money.
I think knights wore shoes or some kind of footwear, but I may be mistaken.



We had to be dutiful parents and tell him not to hit anyone with the sword (especially after a certain father may have begun poking him with it). We also noticed the following warning etched into the inside of his helmet:

CAUTION: The simulated protective device was not safety device and offered no protection.
Made in China

I can't tell if this is just an awkward sentence due to translation, or if it's written by the guy who tested the helmet's effectiveness against repeated blows to the head. Since it's in the past tense, I'm inclined to believe the latter.

Tommy and Ruth, while you're in China can you please go to the Knight Costume Factory and check on this guy? Thanks.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: